15.7.10

TURBAN TIME

Yes, i have bought a turban after days, months, years and centuries meaning too but never quite getting round to it. I have bought a perfect black turban. Black may seem a little boring but my thinking is that i can wear it with anything all of the time. Since i saw a photo of my Mama (grandmother) wearing a pink velvet turban years and years ago i fell in love, and that love has  grown more and more every time i see one. I used to wrap a blue scarf round my head and tie it into a turban but it was always a little too small and would come undone so today i searched eBay and made my purchase! Hooray! I think i might try and buy some gingham fabric from town too and tie that into turban, making sure that its big enough this time though. Its WOMAD next week and i need outfits bad. 

Dazed & Confused has arrived, bought to me by my green wigged brother Gabriel so i must dash. 

 Turban Candy...
Source http://www.swingfashionista.com/tag/hat/

7 comments:

Unknown said...

iv been tempted to try one xxx

Lis-x- said...

It sounds like you've made a great buy!
You've got a great blog-love the Alexa Chung post, it's great that you can give your true opinions.=)

Off The Wardrobe

Scarlett Phoebe Lewis said...

aw thank you very much! im just trying to get it off the ground a little bit more, thanks so much for your comment though means a lot! and kirsty.. you really should!

Scarlett Phoebe Lewis said...

ps. you should follow! lul, thank you : )

Frankie said...

meaning to make one for ages!
please visit my blog
http://fashionfreakout-frankie.blogspot.com/

Emma Louise said...

I've been wanting one for a while now, but im not sure i could pull one off!
and agree with the above comment, your blog is great. the alexa post, ive been saying that for ages to! people tend to think im being jealous though...im not, shes great...just wears similiar outfits all the time and everytime people go on about how unique they are!

Scarlett Phoebe Lewis said...

i will frankie! thank you emma, im glad ive found someone who agrees with me! and the comment on the blog is much appreicated! i really need to do some more posts on here though... xxxx